CCANS offers its membership a voice and a venue to make constructive change in our industry that benefits providers and the communities we serve. We differ from other organizations as we are a collective of industry professionals and our agency is arms length from the provincial government. We work for the interests of our membership to tackle issues that are important to them and the clients they care for. This includes legal representation and consultations, lobbying, education, strategic partnerships and networking.
Membership benefits include:
- Representation of your interests at a provincial level
- Assistance with professional development (mentorship, policy drafting and etc.)
- Legal advice and CCANS representation
- Access to free education and training sessions for employees
- Access to exclusive Health Benefit Plans
- Access to exclusive Registered Pension Plans
- Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts on a variety of products and services including; hotels, home heating oil, and etc.
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Other exclusive offers through our industry associates.
- Access to our annual AGM and voting privileges